Home of floating wind and ocean energy, Brittany will be present at Seanergy with a Bretagne Ocean Power Pavilion. No less than 16 companies are present, all of wich are already official suppliers for offshore renewable projects.
For two days, you will have the opportunity to meet them. An opportunity not to be missed to rely on them too!
Home of Floating Wind with the first call for tenders in Europe for a commercial floating wind farm, and home of Ocean Energy with many projects and a European tidal test site, Brittany will be present at Seanergy with a Bretagne Ocean Power Pavilion. Its strong natural and industrial potential makes it a very active and committed region in all offshore wind & marine renewable energy technologies: floating and bottom-fixed wind, tidal and wave power.
The diversity of the Breton players exhibiting in the Brittany Pavilion is proof of this! No less than 16 companies will be present, clusters and innovation pole, as well as infrastructure dedicated to marine energy (MRE ports and test sites) will be represented.
16 Breton companies on the Bretagne Ocean Power Pavilion
Producers of offshore wind and marine energy, actors for operations at sea and for the construction of dedicated boats, equipment manufacturers, or specialists in underwater studies or environmental impact: 16 Breton companies are ready to meet you. All of them are now official suppliers of major clients in France or abroad!
- – Actimar: specialized in meteo-oceanographic studies > involved in all French call for tenders for offshore wind farms with meteo-oceanic, hydro-sedimentary and morpho-dynamic impact studies
- – Hytech Imaging: seabed imaging and mapping > realizes digital aerial campaigns STORMM High altitude census of marine megafauna and avifauna for all call for tenders for French offshore wind farms
- – Quiet-Oceans: modeling, monitoring and mitigation of underwater noise > acoustic monitoring and real-time detection of the presence of marine mammals for the installation of the foundations of the St Nazaire wind farm and for the St Brieuc wind farm (France), prediction of underwater noise during the pile-driving operation of offshore wind farm in Taiwan and Rimini (Italy)
- – Gaïa Terre Bleue: consulting and expertise in maritime development > realization of the environmental impact study and support in obtaining the environmental authorizations for the Phares and Tiger Projects in Morbihan (France)
- – Seaber: micro-AUVs (Autonomous Underwater Vehicle) to cover a wide range of applications in MRE
- – Wipsea / Pixsea: Aerial Intelligence for marine environment > digital aerial surveys of marine megafauna for the Fécamps and Courseulles sur Mer wind farms
- – Inyanga Tech: offshore operations for MRE and offshore wind > numerous design and installation projects for tidal turbines as SIMEC Atlantis (Scotland – Meygen project), Voith, SABELLA and Minesto, also involved in the installation of several French wind farms (installation of foundations for the Saint-Brieuc wind farm)
- – Piriou: specialized in the construction of standardized or customized vessels > CTV for offshore wind farms for British, Dutch and German shipowners currently operating in the North Sea and Taiwan.
- – Ship as a service: maritime services and technical assistance for blue growth > Anchor line inspection campaign for the Floatgen project, marine services and technical assistance for the Saint-Brieuc wind farm
- – Otecmi: inspection and non-destructive testing > non-destructive testing of metallic elements built for foundations (St Brieuc and St Nazaire offshore wind farms – France), non-destructive testing of composite elements of wind turbine blades for LM Wind
- – Gisman: A global offer to provide assistance to the maritime industry with equipment for marine and river navigation > supplier of floating supports for the NKE Data buoys used on the St Brieuc wind farm
- – Enag: the French specialist in energy conversion > supplies the power conversion devices for the Hydroquest turbine and for the offshore wind substation
3 companies offer offshore & marine energies production solutions will be also on the Breton booth
- – Legendre Group: expert in energy construction > DIKWE, a harbour protection structure that recovers wave energy to produce electricity at the port.
- – Sabella: tidal turbines
- – Eolink: engineering company fully dedicated to the development of an innovative and integrated floating wind turbine.
- – Ailes Marines: in charge of the development, construction and operation of the offshore wind farm in the Bay of Saint-Brieuc
Focus on our solutions
Are you interested in developing an MRE project? You can also discover our solutions on the Bretagne Ocean Power pavilion:
- – Port logistics solutions with the port of Brest MRE terminal and the MRE port of services of Lorient
- – Off-grid solutions making isolated places energy self-sufficient
- – 3 open-sea test sites to prove your tidal, wave or wind technology in real ocean conditions, particularly the Paimpol-Bréhat test site
Would you like to meet our companies or learn more about the Offshore wind and Marine energies projects in Brittany?
? Bretagne Ocean Power is the gateway!
Contact Philippe Thieffry, the Bretagne Ocean Power manager
See you on June 15 and 16 in Le Havre
on the Bretagne Ocean Power Pavilion!